Last Modified: January 1, 2020
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Website, and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, as well as all of the character designs and associated artwork), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Israeli and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website. You must not: (i) modify copies of any materials from the Website; (ii) delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website; or (iii) access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website.
- Trademarks. The Company name, Tracense logo, TS100 logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Reliance on Information Posted.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
- Waiver and Severability.
- User may not assign this agreement without the prior written consent of the Company, and any assignments in violation of the foregoing shall be void. Nothing in this Agreement is intended or will be construed to give any person, other than the parties hereto, any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or in respect of this Agreement or any other provision contained herein.
- Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law but, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of this Agreement.
- Any notice or communication required or permitted to be given hereunder may be delivered by hand, deposited with an overnight courier, sent by email, confirmed facsimile, or mailed by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, in each case to the Company at the address stated above, and to User, according to the details provided in the Account Details or otherwise obtained by the Company. Such notice will be deemed to have been given as of the date it is delivered, mailed, emailed, faxed or sent, whichever is earlier.